ENTRY CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY AND ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING RULES:
1. Once an entry has been made, no fees will be refunded. They will only be transferred if the show is cancelled by LKFEC.
2. The judge’s decision is final. Any objections must be made in writing to the show secretary within 30mins of the incident, and be accompanied by a deposit of £25.00, only refundable if the objection is upheld.
3. Neither LKFEC, any of it’s representatives or staff shall be held liable for any accident, injury, damage or loss what-so-ever.
4. Showjumping classes will be judged in accordance with rules set out by British Showjuumping.
5. Dressage will be judged in accordance with rules set out by British Dressage.
6. When mounted, riders MUST wear a correctly fastened helmet, to one of the following standards, PAS 015 or BSEN 1384.
7. We recommend that back protectors are worn in all jumping competitions.
8. Stallions & colts, may not be ridden/led by children under the age of 14
9. Correct dress must be worn when competing.
10. In hot/wet weather the judges will advise when competition jackets do not need to be worn, or when raincoats are permitted.
11. All horses/ponies must only move through areas shared with pedestrians, at walk.
12. Children under 16 must be under adult supervision at all times.
13. Please do not muck out your trailer/lorry onto the lorry park, and take your litter home with you, or use the bins provided.
14. All dogs to be kept on leads, & to be cleared up after.
15. Smoking is prohibited in and around the stables.