ENTRY CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY AND ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING RULES:
1. Once an entry has been made, no fees will not be refunded without a vet/doctors certificate.
2. The judge’s decision is final. Any objections must be made in writing to the show secretary within 30mins of the incident and be accompanied by a deposit of £10.00 refundable only if the objection is upheld.
3. AT ALL TIMES when mounted, riders MUST wear correctly fastened protective headgear to BS EN 1384, PAS015 or ASTM F1163 standards.
4. The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any class or the showground.
5. We recommend that riders wear back protectors in all jumping classes.
6. Show-jumping classes will be judged in accordance to the rules laid down by the B.S.J.A.
7. Dressage classes will be judged in accordance to the rules laid down by BD.
8. Correct dress must be worn in the rings, INCLUDING whilst walking the course.
9. All dogs must be kept on leads.
10. Children’s age is to be taken on the date of the show.
11. No person shall allow a stallion for which he/she is responsible, to compete or be prepared to compete, in any competitions without taking adequate precautions to ensure that other members of the public are not put at risk of injury.
12. Stallions and Colts may not be ridden or led by children under 14 years old.
13. Please do not muck out your lorry/trailer onto the fields.
14. Please take your litter home with you or use the bins provided.
15. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas, and prohibited around the stables.
16. All bookings of the centre, once confirmed, are liable to a 50% cancellation fee should they be moved or cancelled.
17. Lime Kiln Farm EC reserve the right to cancel, add or amend any of the competitions as they see fit, due to weather conditions etc.
18. Children must be under adult supervision at all times.
19. All horses/ponies must only move through areas shared with pedestrians at walk.
20. Neither Lime Kiln Farm EC, nor any of its representative or staff shall be held liable for any accident, injury, damage or loss what-so-ever.
21. In all unaffiliated competitions, prizes will be awarded subject to entries. 1st prize will be awarded if 5 or more starters, 2nd will be awarded if 10 or more starters and 3rd will be awarded if 15 or more starters. Additional prizes will be awarded if entries warrant.
22. In British Showjumping competitions prizes may be limited in accordance with rule number 76.6